A Trusted Ally For Sensitive Family Law Issues
Going through a divorce or custody dispute is difficult. During this time of uncertainty, give yourself peace of mind by hiring a firm that has been serving Bloomington families for more than 80 years.
Paternity, Divorce, Custody And More
At McCrea & McCrea, we represent clients facing nearly any family law issue, including:
- Divorce (everything from simple to high-asset divorce)
- Child custody and modifications (including parental relocation matters)
- Child support and modifications
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
Our Commitment To You
We’ve all heard horror stories about divorce and child custody disputes. They can be lengthy, contentious and expensive. But they don’t have to be.
The family lawyers at McCrea & McCrea are dedicated to achieving the best legal resolutions while also saving time and money for clients.
- We are pragmatic and adaptable: Attorney Aaron McCrea’s approach is simple. If we can get a case satisfactorily resolved through negotiation and agreement, we will. That being said, we are fully prepared to aggressively litigate if the other party refuses to negotiate or does so in bad faith.
- We are efficient: Our goal is to get you the best results possible for the least amount of time and money.
- We are client-focused and responsive: We believe listening is an important part of the attorney-client relationship. We take the time to understand your needs and goals and address your concerns. Whenever you contact us, we strive to answer questions immediately or return messages promptly.
- We are experienced legal professionals: Aaron McCrea (who is primarily responsible for our family law practice) often participates in and represents clients in mediation. He also regularly serves as a court-appointed guardian ad litem and a pro tem judge. Not all Indiana firms can offer such a diverse array of legal experience and credentials.